On Wednesday (14), Alexandre Pires introduced that he will likely be touring with the unique formation with the band Só Pra Contrariar in 2024.
The information was revealed in “Som Brasil” in Alexander’s honor. This system included an interview with Pedro Bial and musical numbers.
The tour was referred to as “SPC Acústico 2 – O Último Encontro” and marked Alexander’s official farewell from the band.
The final album the singer recorded because the chief of the group was “Só Para Contrariar – Acústico” in 2002, however he didn’t really go on a farewell tour.
Thus, Alexandre and his brother Fernando Peris, Hamilton Faria, Juliano Peris, Luis Fernando, Sergio Gross sales and Alexandre Bobo will likely be collectively on stage once more to sing one of the best hits of the band.
The premiere is scheduled for April 6 on the Allianz Parque in São Paulo. In addition they must undergo Florianópolis, Curitiba, Rio, Belo Horizonte and cities in Portugal. See dates beneath.
Take a look at the primary dates for ‘SPC Acustico 2 – The Final Encounter’:
- 04/06/2024 – Allianz Parque – Sao Paulo / SP
- 04/12/2024 – Exhausting Rock Stay Florianopolis – Florianopolis/SC
- 04/13/2024 – Pedrera Paulo Leminski – Curitiba/PR
- 04/20/2024 – Jeunesse Stadium – Rio de Janeiro / Royal Jordanian
- 04/27/2024 – Expominas BH – Belo Horizonte/MG
- 03/05/2024 – Altice Area – Lisbon, Portugal
- 04/05/2024 – Tremendous Bock Area – Porto, Portugal
- 05/17 and 05/18/2024 – Araujo Viana Auditorium – Porto Alegre / RS